Friday, December 23, 2011

Watching sex scenes on tv or in movies

I always feel so damn awkward and embarrassed when watching sex scenes on tv or in a movie. I don't want to know what these people are like in bed in real life. I don't want to know how they sound, what they look like, how they curve back, how they pelvic thrust, etc. That's too much information my brain doesn't want about them. I want it to be over, NOW. "Okay, they're having sex, WE GET IT -- NEXT."

It makes me feel like I'm a dirty old creep voyeuring. I don't see characters in a sex scene. I see actors who I assume are pretty much replicating how they really are in bed, because it's obviously their main source of inspiration, plus if they put their heart at it to make it more believable... *Brrrrr*.

It's also like the producers are intruding that part of myself and putting feelings in there that I did not allow. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? >:| MIND YOUR SEXUAL BUSINESS. >:||||

I can't imagine how it would be if I personally knew any of the actors in a sex scene. It would probably be way too much embarrassment for me to handle and I'd go hide and die in a corner and hope I never have to look at these people in the face again, because I'd fear that all my eyes would say is "I know how you are in bed :BBB :B:B:B:B *creep*"

No comments:

Post a Comment